This website is operated by Ercan Airport Parking. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Ercan Airport Parking. Ercan Airport Parking offers this website, including all information, tools, and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence, and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 1 – PAYMENT
All bookings require full payment at the time of booking. Bookings through our website or Consolidators are deemed to be made when final confirmation of the booking has been sent via e-mail. All terms and conditions are deemed to have been accepted at the point confirmation is made.
We are only liable for the first 30 minutes of the short stay car park fee. Therefore, we require you to contact us only once you have cleared immigrations, baggage & customs to return your car to you in a timely and efficient manner. If customers arrive more than 30 minutes outside of the booked time, without prior notice, the customer will be liable for the short stay car park fee. Should the customer call prior to this or if there is an unreasonable delay in collecting your car, you are also liable for the car park fee.
We do not collect or store payment details. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
SECTION 2 – CANCELLATIONS & AMENDMENTS
Requests for cancellations and amendments should be made in writing to our whatsapp number with your booking reference number and name booked with.
We reserve the right to refuse any booking you place with us. In the unlikely event that we make a change to or cancel a booking, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the booking was made.
SECTION 3 – LIABILITES
- It is the customer’s duty to ensure that the vehicle is taxed and complies with the Road Traffic Act 1988. ErcanAirportparking.com is not liable for insurance cover for you, your vehicle, or its contents, except when the vehicle is collected by us up until it is returned to you.
- No vehicles will be covered for Theft/Fire/Flood/Malicious damage or any other intervening act of nature whilst the vehicle is parked in our custody. Customers are liable for their own insurance which covers loss or damage.
- ErcanAirportparking.com accepts no liability for any delays due to incorrect information provided by you whilst booking.
- Vehicles will be checked at the time of collection and are only cursory. Mileage, marks and damages will be noted by staff. At certain times, we may not be able to identify all of the marks or dents at the time of collection. We reserve the right re-check your vehicle and add this to the sheet. It is your responsibility to inform us of any prior damages to your vehicle when dropping. Failure to do this will be deemed as neglect on your part. ErcanAirportparking.com reserves to right to retain photographic evidence of your vehicle up to 15 days. After this period, all photographs will be deleted.
- ErcanAirportparking.com drivers may move seats or mirrors to enable them to drive and move the vehicle safely. It is your responsibility to inform us if any of the functions of your vehicle is limited or not working. If our staff are required to be cautious, you must inform them prior to starting the vehicle. Failure to do this will result in you accepting liabilities for damage or injuries.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure that collections and deliveries of the vehicle are made at the requested times, we do not accept any responsibility for cost arising from delays of its service, caused as a direct or an indirect result of our service or circumstances beyond our control, such as traffic congestion, delayed flights, road accidents, security alerts, severe weather conditions, luggage delays and immigration delays. This list is not exhaustive.
- We accept no liability for any mechanical, structural and electrical failure of any part of your vehicle. This includes tyres, windscreens, chip marks, dents, scratches, alloy wheels, glass chips, flat batteries, key fobs, alarms and immobilizer and clutches. This list is not exhaustive.
- Furthermore, we do not accept liability for damage to your vehicle or other properties arising from force majeure, adverse weather, car park’s open-air surface or other catastrophe. This includes any minor scratches, dents or chips to paintworks, which cannot be seen because of poor visibility due to conditions of the vehicle (dirty car). This list is not exhaustive. We will not be responsible or accept liability for damage which cannot be seen or noted due to weather conditions, such as rain, snow, hail or frost.
- ErcanAirportparking.com is not responsible for any items that are left at the customer’s own risk whilst the vehicle is in our possession. We are not responsible for any damage to your vehicle unless the damage, loss or theft to the vehicle and/or its contents occurred and is proven to be as a result of our negligence, wilful default or breach of statutory duty, or when we fail our responsibility to take care of your vehicle. In the unlikely event that your vehicle needs to be repaired, repairs will be carried out by an approved organisation authorised by us. We accept no liability for the cost of repairs undertaken by third parties. During this time, ErcanAirportparking.com may provide you with a courtesy drop-off to your destination. Should you arrange travels on your own, without our prior written approval, ErcanAirportparking.com will not reimburse the cost of your travel.
- It is your responsibility to check for damages to your vehicle when collecting your vehicle. Any claim for loss or damage must be made with photographic evidence when customers collect the vehicle, and a written confirmation of the complaint will be provided. Once the customer has collected the vehicle, customers cannot make a claim for damages. ErcanAirportparking.com will thereof cease all responsibilities of the vehicle and will not be liable for any loss or damages.
- ErcanAirportparking.com accepts no liability for damaged or faulty keys, alarm fob or other items left on the key ring. We strongly advise customers only to provide the vehicle key and to retain a spare key.
- Should the vehicle have a flat battery, we reserve the right to charge for our time to start the vehicle. If the vehicle gets a puncture whilst in our custody, we reserve the right to charge for inflation or changing the tyre, when required. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for any consequences that may result as a direct result of us having to jump-start your vehicle or inflate the tyres.
- We reserve the right to turn off dash cams where our drivers do not consent to being filmed.
- Customers must handover the key to our staff and receive a confirmation of the receipt of vehicle. This receipt must be shown to our staff to collect the vehicle on return. We reserve the right to request formal identification prior to returning your car. We reserve the right to refuse releasing your vehicle if identification does not match with the booking (unless you give written instruction to us). Customers are liable for any car park fee and costs arising from delay.
- ErcanAirportparking.com will not be liable for any parking charges or insurance if the vehicle is parked in the wrong terminal/ car park.
- We reserve the right to move your car to our secondary parking compounds (within a 15-mile radius) at busy times. Security levels at these compounds may vary and we would be able to provide you details of this on a written request prior to booking.
- We reserve the right to resell any vehicle that we reasonably believe has been abandoned. However, before proceeding with this, we will make attempts to contact the customer/ registered keeper and notify this. We will provide with 28 days’ written notice.
- We reserve the right to notify suspicious or unlawful items identified to the police.
- Customers are prohibited from entering the office or car park compounds without prior written authorisation from us.
SECTION 4 – MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service. All prices include VAT.
SECTION 5 – THIRD-PARTY
ErcanAirportparking.com accepts no liability for any losses arising from third party service provides. ErcanAirportparking.com is only liable to customers for losses arising from direct booking from our website solely from any negligence of the company in processing a booking.
Where a third-party service provider is used, they will have their own terms and conditions. If you require a copy of these, please ask, however we will do our best to make you aware of anything you need to know. Once your booking is complete, our role will be as an intermediary between you and the service provider, booking details will be provided with the supplier and we will send you a booking reference number by email on behalf of the supplier.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 6 – PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 7 – ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 8 – PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content:
(a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses
SECTION 9 – DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall ErcanAirportparking.com Parking, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.
Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 10 – INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless ErcanAirportparking.com Parking and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 11 – SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 12 – TERMINATION
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site. If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 13 – ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 14 – GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws
SECTION 15 – CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 16 – CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent in writing to us at our whatsapp number We aim to respond back to your query in 5 working days.